Cabanas are the ultimate upgrade to your entry ticket for a tropical hideaway experience. With food service directly to your cabana and a delicious menu on hand, it’s the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Reserve yours at 1 of the 14 private cabanas at Kahuna Falls, The Lagoon or Dragon’s Kingdom.
Please note, on selected dates the Food and Beverage tab (from $125*) is included in the Cabana package, in addition to the hire price, so you can sit back, relax and we’ll take care of everything!*
View the Cabana pricing calendar here
Each Luxury Cabana includes:
- 2x Sun loungers
- 2x Deck chairs
- Mini Fridge with 5 bottles of water
- Personal safe for your belongings
- 1x ceiling fan with light
- Food service – your food and drink orders served at your Cabana!
A tab will be created for your convenience on arrival at the Guest Services desk.
Don't forget your Admission Tickets, which include all rides and attractions!
Kahuna Falls Cabanas
Kauai - Poolside
Hilo - Poolside
Pahala - Poolside
Honolulu - Poolside
Maui – Standard
Oahu - Standard
Hawaii - Standard
Kula - Standard
Kola - Standard
Dragon’s Kingdom Cabanas
Yarli’s Shack - Standard
Gatekeeper's Lodge - Standard
Flossy's Cottage - Standard
Yarold’s Den - Standard
Yarlotte’s Quarters - Standard
Terms and Conditions
- A maximum of 5 guests are permitted for each booking in a Cabana. Guest numbers exceeding this limit, may forfeit their security deposit.
- Each Cabana includes;
- 2 cushioned sun loungers + 2 cushioned outdoor chairs.
- 1 small bar fridge, stocked with 5 complimentary bottles of water
- 1 private safe, secured with a pin code.
- 1 ceiling fan with light.
- Cabana furniture must not be removed from inside the Cabana.
- Naked flames, candles or smoking, is not permitted inside or outside of the Cabana.
- Cabanas are available for a full day hire. Night hires during special events may be available – see website for event pricing and availability.
- A credit card along with a valid drivers license or Season Pass card is required on arrival, to be held at the Guest Services desk. Adventure World reserves the right to recover any damage to, or removal of items from the cabana, damage or removal of property or any breach of the Terms & Conditions incurred on the day of hire.
- A tab is created daily for each cabana and your account must be finalised at Guest Services upon checkout.
- Cabana hire does not include admission to the park.
To see a map of the Cabanas, click here.