Day Ticket and Member Ticket Terms & Conditions
Day Ticket Terms and Conditions
- All tickets sold online are subject to the following terms and conditions, in addition to and the Adventure World Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- All tickets are subject to the following terms and conditions, in addition to and the Adventure World Terms and Conditions of entry.
- Day tickets are valid for one use within the validity dates printed on the ticket.
- Online tickets are non-refundable unless as required by law.
- To gain entry to Adventure World you must either present your bar-coded ticket on a mobile device or print and present your bar-coded ticket. Entry will not be permitted without your bar-coded tickets. Your receipt is not your bar-coded tickets and will not be accepted to gain entry.
- Online tickets cannot be redeemed with any other discount or promotional offer.
- Where Concession & Senior tickets have been purchased identification must be provided on arrival at Adventure World.
- Child tickets are for ages 4 to 13 years (children 3 years and under enter for free).
- Adult tickets are for ages 14+.
- Senior tickets are for ages 60+.
- Ticket prices are in Australian dollars.
- The ticket holder agrees that by the purchase of an Adventure World ticket, the ticket holder has read all of these herein conditions and agrees unconditionally to be bound by these conditions.
Member Ticket Terms and Conditions
All Member discounted tickets are subject to the following terms and conditions and the Adventure World Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Member discounted tickets are only redeemable by a Member who holds a valid Season Pass. Season Pass Members must be present with the ticket holder at the time of redemption.
- Member discounted tickets are redeemable at the Member’s Entry Gate prior to 11:00am daily, located adjacent to Carpark 2. After 11:00 all admissions will be processed through the Main Admissions Gate, centrally located to both Carpark 1 and Carpark 2.
- Additional Member discounted tickets are available for purchase only the Member’s Entry Gate and the Main Admissions Gate with either cash or EFTPOS. Additional tickets are not available for purchase from the pre-paid ticket entry.
- It is the Season Pass Members responsibility to ensure they have not already redeemed their maximum available discounted tickets.
- The discount ticket holder agrees that they have read all of the conditions herein and agrees unconditionally to be bound by these conditions.