Background & Culture
Western Australia’s premiere theme park, Adventure World, seasonally employs a diverse range of the state’s finest talent who ensure that our Guest experience is second to none.
The Adventure World philosophy is to empower our people, so that they can deliver a level of legendary service that surpasses Guest expectations.
Adventure World is committed to finding the best 'fit' for each role within the organisation, and continually looks to our Team Members to discover innovative ways of improving our business.
The culture of Adventure World is exemplified by its people. Bright, energetic, with a warmth and sparkle in their personality - a typical Adventure World Team Member enjoys and strives for excellent service. Our core values are based on exceeding the expectations of the whole Family with a commitment to having fun and working safely.
Adventure World offers a range of casual employment opportunities within our Rides & Slides Team during the 2021-22 season.
Adventure World provides employment with flexibility and shifts to fit into your life; plus customer service, skills and experience training to apply to any career across a broad scope of park operations including
- Attending both mechanical and non-mechanical rides & slides
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of guests using all parks attractions
- Providing information to guests on the products and services of the park
- Senior first aid certificate is favourable
You will be responsible for providing our Guests with outstanding customer service and will;
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrate Customer Service experience or communication skills in lieu of experience
- Ability to perform tasks in accordance with defined procedures.
- Have excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Provide a can-do attitude to learning and delivering a high standard of service
- Be available for pre-employment selection, training, weekends and public holidays
- Be available to work a variety of shifts across 7 days during the school holidays
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Be a minimum of 15 years of age by 22nd November 2021?
- Have a reliable form of transportation to and from Adventure World
- Show willingness to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions for lengthy periods
- Have the ability to perform a limited amount of manual handling
- Ability to follow Adventure World policies and procedures
- Work well within a large team environment
- No planned absences of 5 days or more that would make you unavailable to work between December 26th 2021 and January 31st 2022
- Availability to work a variety of shifts across 7 days during the school holidays
- Availability to work weekends, late nights and most public holidays
- Experience at a similar venue, attending to rides or attractions.
Applicants are required to apply for a Group Audition to be considered for the position.
Thank you to all applicants in advance.
We look forward to working with you!