To apply, please head to the "Positions Available" page.
Group Audition Dates & Times - APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
|DATE||TIME SLOT 1||TIME SLOT 2||TIME SLOT 3|
|Saturday 25th August||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Sunday 26th August||FULL||FULL||FULL|
An email will be sent in the week before your selected date with all of your group audition information. When you register please choose carefully as audition times cannot be changed.
Attached to this email will be a registration form to print, complete and bring with you to the audition. Please note - NO FORM, NO AUDITION!
AMC Jakovich Centre – 4 McGrath Road, HENDERSON (not at Adventure World).
Directions: Located just off Russell Road (West). Parking is immediately available at the front of the centre.
Public Transport: Candidates wishing to use public transport should use bus route 549 from either Fremantle or Rockingham train stations. The bus stop is on the corner of Rockingham and Russell Road (near Challenger Institute of Technology – a short walk to the centre).
All candidates will be contacted via email prior to the Group Audition with the confirmed date and time of the audition (this will reflect what the candidate has chosen - no changes available).
- You must be present to register at the start of the group audition time and be prepared to allow up to three hours.
- Food and drinks are not provided or available at the premises. Please bring your own if you wish.
- The group auditions will involve group activities and one-on-one interviews.
- Activities are designed to reflect the skills required when interacting with Guests.
- Activities may be recorded for training purposes.
- Selection will be based on your attentiveness, warmth and engaging personality and how you display this through your interactions with other candidates and the facilitators.
- Other selection also includes your availability to work throughout the season, and meet scheduled training times leading up to the season.
- Please dress in neat casual clothes with closed in shoes.
- Please bring copies (no originals) of any relevant qualifications i.e. Lifeguard certificate, RSA certificate, First Aid certificate.
Audition spaces are limited however no employment decisions will be made until the completion of ALL Group Auditions.
By applying for a position at Adventure World you are required to be available across key trading periods which includes weekends, public holidays and some nights. If you are unsure if you meet this criteria please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory Training Days
All successful candidates must be available to attend one Paid Orientation Session, Paid Guest Service Induction Session and a Paid Department Specific Training Sessions.
Paid Orientation Sessions
|DATE||TIME SLOT 1||TIME SLOT 2|
|Saturday 1st September||8:30am - 12:30pm||1:30pm - 5:30pm|
Paid Guest Service Induction Sessions (choose one session)
|Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th September||4:00pm registration, 4:15pm - 8:00pm Induction both days|
|Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th September||4:00pm registration, 4:15pm - 8:00pm Induction both days|
|Friday 7th September||9:00am registration, 9:15am - 5:00pm Induction|
Paid Department Specific Training Sessions (depending on department)
|Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th September||Please be available from 8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th September||Please be available from 8:00am - 5:00pm|
Thank you for your application in advance. We look forward to meeting with you at the Group Audition. For any enquiries about the recruitment process, please contact Georgia Manning, Head of Guest Experience on email@example.comBack