A rare opportunity has arisen to join our Operations leadership Team in a new Assistant Manager role and help take our frontline team who deliver the Park’s rides and attractions to new heights!
Adventure World is no ordinary Theme Park/Water Park. Currently scoring some of the highest ratings of any of the leading Theme Parks in Australia on TripAdvisor, Adventure World is a business relentlessly focused on excellence.
As an Assistant Operations Manager, you will play a key role in leading the team who deliver the park’s rides, slides, aquatic attractions and awesome special events throughout the summer season. Your exceptional problem solving, planning and organisation skills will shine in the effective delivery of daily park operations, special functions and events and you will lead by example in delivering a high level of compliance for OHS standards and regulations whilst simultaneously being able to thrive in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
The role is PERMANENT FULL TIME reporting to the Operations Manager and provides first class leadership for a team of over 150 team members.
The ideal candidate will have
- Minimum of 5 years of Management experience in a high volume operation
- A passion for consistent quality service, pristine operating conditions and product delivery
- Leadership experience in dynamic hospitality, airline, leisure or entertainment industry businesses
- A demonstrated track record of and relentless passion for customer service, always leading by example
- Experience in recruitment, direction, leadership, support and development of an operational team in a service environment
- A demonstrated track record and suitable experience in the training and development of frontline service focussed teams
- Ability to develop solutions to complex and strategic problems and to provide high level, detailed analysis
- Ability to manage industry specialists and diverse Teams; develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders using excellent administrative, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in preparing and working to budgets and schedules
Adventure World is a truly unique place to work. We foster a culture of trust, support, continuous improvement and genuine care for each other. We have extremely high standards of guest interaction and service that run through every touch point. Most of all we believe in team work and having fun!
An attractive salary package as well as free meals and free car parking, sociable flexible hours and allocations of tickets for family and friends to attend the park are just the beginning of the rewards of working at Adventure World.
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV and covering letter addressing your suitability for the role before 16 November 2018
Have an Awesome day!