Theme Park Assistant Operations Manager
A rare opportunity has arisen to join our Operations leadership Team in an Assistant Manager role and help take our frontline team who deliver the Park’s rides and attractions to new heights!
You will get the opportunity to support the leadership of the team who are already delivering Trip Advisor reviews which have positioned us as Australia’s highest rated theme park!
About the Role
Based in Australia’s largest regional theme park, this is hard work and good fun rolled into one dynamic package!
As an Assistant Operations Manager, you will play a key role in leading the team who deliver the park’s rides, slides, aquatic attractions and awesome special events throughout the summer season.
This role is PERMANENT FULL TIME reporting to the Operations Manager and providing first class leadership for a team of over 150 team members.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of Management experience in a high volume operation
- A passion for consistent quality service, pristine operating conditions and product delivery
- Leadership experience in dynamic hospitality, airline, leisure or entertainment industry businesses
- Experience in recruitment, direction, leadership, support and development of an operational team in a service environment
- A demonstrated track record and suitable experience in the training and development of front line service focused teams
- Experience in preparing and working to budgets and schedules
In addition to working for an exciting and progressive brand, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits such as five weeks annual leave per annum, complimentary meals and regular ticket allocations to the park.
If this sounds like your dream job, then tell us why in your cover letter and submit your full application via the APPLY NOW before 15-November 2019.
Have an Awesome day!