Assistant Manager - Guest Services
An opportunity has arisen to join our Guest Services Team in an Assistant Manager role and help take our front line team who deliver the Park’s ticketing, admissions and premium guest experiences to new heights!
You will get the opportunity to help lead the team who are already achieving Trip Advisor reviews which have positioned us as Australia’s highest rated theme park!
About the Role
Based in Australia’s largest regional theme park, this is hard work and good fun rolled into one dynamic package!
This role is PERMANENT FULL TIME reporting to the Front of House Manager and providing first class leadership for up to 50 seasonal team members.
As an Assistant Guest Services Manager, you will play a key role in motivating and holding a team accountable to high standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years Management experience
- Experience in dynamic hospitality, airline, leisure or entertainment industry businesses
- A proven leader who effectively motivates and holds their team accountable
- Effective labour management experience
- Understands the importance of the guest experience
- Ability to efficiently manage guest complaints and achieve effective outcomes
- A demonstrated track record and suitable experience in the training and development of front line service focused teams
- Revenue assurance and margin management experience would be advantageous
In addition to working for an exciting and progressive brand, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits such as five weeks annual leave per annum, complimentary meals and regular ticket allocations to the park.
If this sounds like your dream job, then tell us why in your cover letter and submit your full application via the link below before 24-February 2020.
Have an Awesome day!