Know Before You Go
Fright Nights 2017 will send tingles up your spine.
To assist you as you navigate your way through the night, here are a few tips to give you a better chance of making it out:
- Get ahead of the ghoulish gang with a Fast Pass
- People will be dying to get in, so purchase your tickets ahead of time to avoid disappointment as this event will sell out and gate tickets cannot be guaranteed.
- Costumes are encouraged! Don't forget to enter the best dressed competition by posting a selfie to the Adventure World Official Facebook page, make sure to tag #awfrightnights & #bestdressed
- Load up your wristband and leave your cash in the crypt. Go cash free with Aqua Cash and use your wristband as a debit card for any devilishly delicious goodies!
- Keep your memories for the afterlife and purchase an unlimited ride photography package for the night.
- This event is recommended for those 12 years and older.
- Beat the crowds and the traffic by arriving early. We recommend you arrive at Adventure World from 5.30pm.
- Strictly No BYO food & Drink at this special event. Multiple food and beverage outlets, including special event stands will be available for the duration of the event.
- Dragon's Kingdom will not be accessible during Fright Nights. For Dragon's Kingdom fun, join us for the Sunday Halloween Spooktacular on the 29th October.
- Fright Nights Member Tickets and Fright Night Member Guest Tickets must be shown with the valid Season Pass Card Holder in order to be validated. A maximum of 2 Guest tickets are available per member and will be recorded against the membership at redemption. A maximum of 2 Guest tickets are available per member per night and will be recorded against the membership at redemption.
- Any mistreatment of the Ghouls or the Adventure World Team will not be tolerated. Creep it real please.
- Do not queue jump, use foul language or display any inappropriate behaviour and watch out for the bloodthirsty ghouls lurking in the park.
- Alcohol will be sold at this event and proof of age identification will be required for its purchase. Please drink responsibly. Adventure World operates in strict adherence with the liquor control act (1988) and as such visible intoxication will result in removal from the premises.
- Guests who display any signs that they may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted entry to the event.