Food and Beverage Team
Western Australia’s premiere theme park, Adventure World, seasonally employs a diverse range of the state’s finest talent who ensure that our Guest experience is second to none.
The Adventure World philosophy is to empower our people, so that they can deliver a level of legendary service that surpasses Guest expectations.
Adventure World is committed to finding the best 'fit' for each role within the organisation, and continually looks to our Team Members to discover innovative ways of improving our business.
The culture of Adventure World is exemplified by its people. Bright, energetic, with a warmth and sparkle in their personality - a typical Adventure World Team Member enjoys and strives for excellent service. Our core values are based on exceeding the expectations of the whole Family with a commitment to having fun and working safely.
Adventure World offers a range of opportunities to join our Food & Beverage Team in casual positions this season from 1st September 2018 to 28th April 2019.
Adventure World provides employment with flexibility and shifts to fit into your life; plus customer service, skills and experience training to apply to any hospitality career across a broad scope of food and drinks preparation, service outlets and catering solutions including
- Taking food and beverage orders
- Selling items from the food and beverage menu
- Upselling additional items to compliment guests choices
- Communicating value offers to guests
- Operating cash registers and accepting payments
- Preparing food and beverage orders
- Packing food and beverage trays for serving
- Stacking and displaying items of food and beverage for sale
- Cleaning areas where food is prepared
You will be responsible for providing our Guests with exceptional customer service and will;
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds
- Have excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Provide a can-do attitude to learning and delivering a high standard of food preparation, packaging, cleanliness, sales and service
- Be available for pre-employment selection, training, weekends and public holidays
- Be available to work a variety of shifts across 7 days during the school holidays
- Be a minimum of 14 years of age by 25th August 2018
- Have a reliable form of transportation to and from Adventure World
- Ideally hold a Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate if 18 years of age or over
- Previous hospitality experience is highly regarded
Applicants are required to apply for a Group Audition to be considered for the position.
Thank you to all applicants in advance.
We look forward to working with you!Other Positions Available